Brushing our hair is almost equivalent to taking a bath. Although one can still live normally without doing it just like for those having dreadlocks, generally, that is one thing that we regularly do almost every time, especially for girls.
Some people say that they had a bad hair day because of their shampoo that doesn’t fit their hair condition. This might be true, but usually, this can be solved by these simple tips. Even hair loss caused by dreaded diseases can be prevented if you will try these easy-to-do tips.
Try to do these simple tips and observe good effects on yourself.
Hair Brushing Tip 1
- Brush your hair as frequent as possible. When you are at work, brush your hair during break times.
- When you brush your hair, the following things will happen:
– Your head will get a soft massage. When you had a stressful activity, this will cause a relaxing soothing in your head thus relieving stress.
– Choose a comb that has rolling bristles.
– Your hair follicles will be opened and makes it produce your natural body oil that will condition the strands of your hair.
This will not only make your hair healthy and shiny but also keeps it manageable.
– Your scalp will get a soft massage. This soft massage will make your scalp tender which will help it retain the scalp’s moisture.
It will keep the skin of your head moisturized thus preventing the occurrence of dandruff. Keeping away dandruff doesn’t only need the no. 1 dandruff shampoo in the world.
It also needs a regular hair brush.
- Relieves stress.
- Moisturizes the scalp which will help prevent dandruff.
- Allows body oil to condition the hair which makes it shiny and manageable.
Hair Brushing Tip 2
- Do not brush your hair when it is still wet. Our hair is at its weakest when it is wet. You might usually use conditioner or hair oil to make your hair manageable during brushing but that would still cause hair breakage.
When your hair is wet, a lot of it is tangled. When you brush them while wet, the wet tangled strands of hair will be forced to untangle and some of them will be stretched and some broken.
This is the main cause of frizzy hair.
Therefore, always let your hair dry before brushing it. If you have long hair and usually take time to dry up, do these 3 simple steps.
1. Wipe your hair with a clean towel. Make sure to take out all drips.
2. Gently finger-comb your hair to untangle big groups of tangled hair to allow air to pass through each strand.
3. Let it dry naturally. It will only take a few minutes after you’ve done instructions No. 1 and 2.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Keeps hair shiny and manageable.
Hair Brushing Tip 3
- Use a wide-slits comb the first time you brush your hair after taking a bath. This way will keep your hair less stressed when you untangle the hair strands. With this, you are preventing each hair strand from being pulled off.
- Prevents hair fall.
- Prevents frizzy hair.
If you want to experience beautiful hair every day, do not just stop your daily regimen by using your favorite expensive shampoo and conditioner. Always remind yourself of these 3 simple tips and do it regularly so that you can achieve a beautiful hair day every day.